On My NightstandNo data found
Reading WishlistNo data found
- 2 of 5 stars to The Burgess Boys by Elizabeth Strout bit.ly/YSJaU4 1 day ago
- #fridayreads MIDNIGHT IN PEKING by Paul French. I wasn't sure anything could out-creep PEOPLE WHO EAT DARKNESS, but this does. 3 days ago
- RT @paulbogaards: BARK, Lorrie Moore's first story collection in fifteen years, coming in March '14. You're welcome. 4 days ago
- Even though the last few seasons haven't been that great, I imagine I'll still cry my way through #TheOffice finale tonight. 4 days ago
- RT @LeeMartinAuthor: Ken Nichols on my novel, RIVER OF HEAVEN: What Can We Steal From Lee Martin's River o… greatwriterssteal.com/2013/05/14/wha… 6 days ago
January 2013: Long-Awaited Reads Month
2013 TBR Double Dog Dare
CopyrightCopyright © 2009-2013 The Evening Reader. All rights reserved.
Category Archives: Favorites
I had hoped to share New Books, New Year Part 2 with you today, but books that were scheduled for delivery have not yet arrived. Instead, I thought I’d share a side project I’ve created for myself this year to … Continue reading
Happy New Year to all of you! To close the year, here are my favorite books of 2012. Looking forward to reading in 2013! Have a wonderful and safe night!
I participated in The Perpetual Page-Turner‘s end-of-year survey last year, so I thought I’d try it again this year. Even trying to pick favorites for this list was difficult! 1. Best Book You Read In 2012? (You can break it … Continue reading
Happy New Year! Better late than never, I suppose, with my favorites of 2011. Nothing really knocked my socks off this year, something I am sure had more to do with me than with the books I read. I think … Continue reading
Although I have at least two books waiting to be reviewed, I thought I’d steal this survey from Matt, who stole it from Dolce Bellezza, who stole it from The Literary Stew, who…well, you get the idea. Here goes: 1. … Continue reading