This is thrilling: Gavin at Page 247 has passed the “I [Heart] Your Blog” award along to The Evening Reader. I’ve been blogging for many years, but only a short time about books specifically, and I am amazed at the kindness and support in this community for new bloggers trying to join the conversation. So many people have thoughtful, interesting blogs, and I’m lucky to have found them. Some of these may be repeats, but these people have been supportive to so many, they deserve multiple mentions:
Steph, Steph & Tony Investigate
Claire, Kiss A Cloud
Nymeth, Things Mean A Lot
Seachanges, 51 Stories
Iliana, Bookgirl’s Nightstand
Kate S., Kate’s Book Blog
Jenny and Teresa, Shelf Love
Tuesday, Tuesday in Silhouette
And, of course, Gavin! The Academy! All the cast and crew! The lunch truck guy!
Seriously: everyone who has visited. Thank you.
The rules to keep the award going:
1. Add the logo of the award to your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add the links to those blogs you have nominated.
5. Leave messages to let those blogs know they’ve been awarded.